1. What to expect from this course
Welcome to Sarga Floor 1: Intro to Sarga Bodywork!
In this course, you will gain barefoot massage skills in both posterior and anterior applications, an understanding of Sarga Strap alignment and wrapping methods, and will be introduced to Sarga equipment and safety considerations for floor-based practices.
If you intend to order Sarga Bodywork equipment, please take some time to review the TOOLS & MATERIALS section of this course before making any purchases so that you are aware of the safety and setup considerations that are part of Sarga Bodywork's methodology. Product information related to this course can be found by clicking here.
Please request to join our private Facebook group Sarga Floor 1: Intro to Sarga Bodywork. This is a community forum to share information and provide support for this course.
Private tutoring sessions are available as needed to support your learning process. Click here for more details.
Here are a few main points that will be reviewed in this course:
- Equipment setup for a floor-based Sarga Bodywork practice.
- Foot-based awareness, mechanics, care & sanitation.
- Sarga Bodywork principles & theory.
- Cautions & contraindications for barefoot massage.
- Myofascial massage techniques using your bare feet.
- Sarga Strap alignment & wrapping methods.
- Posterior & anterior barefoot myofascial massage techniques.
- Posterior (dry) compression techniques.