Suggested materials for this course:
1. A portable massage table with “shiatsu release cables” or the ability to unfasten one end of both horizontal undercarriage cables (tools required for the latter). Instructional video provided with purchase of this course.
2. A headrest and face cushion. If your massage table’s headrest is not designed to lay flat on the floor, thereby affecting cervical alignment and/or making breathing stuffy for your recipients while lying prone, an ergonomic and ventilated headrest designed for floor-based massage is available on our online store. 10% discount code provided with purchase of this course.
3. Installation of the Sarga Attachments for Floor-Based Massage Tables or the Sarga Floor-Loops. Instructional video and 10% discount code provided with purchase of this course.
4. A Sarga Strap. 10% discount code provided with purchase of this course.
5. One set of massage sheets per treatment (1 fitted, 1 top sheet & 1 headrest cover).
6. One hand towel & one small washcloth per treatment.
7. A footbath basin.
8. A sanitizing solution for your feet.
9. A foot file such as the Swedish Clover Foot File.
10. Non-slip, sanitizable slippers such as the Classic Slide by Crocs.
11. A high-viscosity, high-tack massage lubricant such as MYO.RUB. 10% discount code provided with purchase of this course.