1. What to expect from this course
Welcome to Sarga Table: Adaptations for Raised Massage Tables!
This is the second of two courses included in our online course package, Sarga 102: Advanced Techniques. This course covers all of the equipment and technique adaptations needed to apply floor-based Sarga Bodywork techniques to a raised-table practice. This course also includes a handful of new techniques not previously covered in our other floor-based courses.
Product information related to this course can be found by clicking here.
If you haven't already, please request to join our private Facebook group Sarga 102. This is a community forum to share information and provide support for this course.
Here are a few main points that will be reviewed in this course:
- Equipment setup for Sarga Bodywork on raised massage tables.
- Safety considerations for Sarga Bodywork on raised massage tables.
- Raised-table Adaptations for Sarga Strap body alignment and wrapping techniques.
- Raised-table Adaptations for seated and standing posterior/anterior myofascial applications.
- New (advanced) barefoot myofascial techniques.
- "Standing-Floor-To-Table" techniques.