Sarga Bodywork's online certification process
Online certification is different than certification available via our in-person courses. In order to receive online Sarga Bodywork certification, students must successfully complete the following steps:
- Complete Sarga Floor 1 and the course quiz with a grade of 80% or better.
- Complete Sarga Floor 2 and the course quiz with a grade of 80% or better.
- Purchase Sarga Bodywork Evaluations.
- Submit 20 Practitioner Feedback Forms for review (the downloadable form is available with Sarga Bodywork Evaluations).
- Provide proof of massage licensure in the state/country where you practice (if applicable).
- Complete a 1-hour Skype evaluation with a Sarga Bodywork instructor in which you will be expected to demonstrate core techniques outlined in Sarga Floor 1 & 2.
Certification with Sarga Bodywork licenses you to use the registered trademarks SARGA® and CERTIFIED SARGA BODYWORK PRACTITIONER® as well as associated logos and images, to promote the Sarga Bodywork treatments and techniques that you offer in your manual therapy practice. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing media and/or informational media for Sarga Bodywork services. Certification also allows practitioners to be listed in our online Therapist Directory.