Who can benefit from this course?
• Both experienced and new barefoot massage bodyworkers.
• Any practitioner curious to find tips to help support their barefoot massage journey.
• Practitioners interested in educating clients and colleagues about what barefoot massage is.
• Practitioners with a passion for empowering their clients to speak up for their bodies and opening clear lines of communication regarding the inherent power differential in massage therapy settings.
• Practitioners who wish to be more clear around the different kinds of consent and how they apply to the therapeutic massage container.
• Practitioners who want to learn to introduce clients to new modalities, ask for valuable feedback, and choose which groups are best suited for practice sessions.
• Practitioners who intend to follow and be transparent about foot care and pretreatment sanitation practices.