With purchase of this course package, receive 10% OFF products in Sarga Bodywork's online store. Click here for more information.
Suggested materials for the floor-based courses within this package:
1. A portable massage table with “shiatsu release cables” or the ability to unfasten one end of both horizontal undercarriage cables (tools required for the latter). Instructional video provided with purchase of this course.
2. A headrest and face cushion. If your massage table’s headrest is not designed to lay flat on the floor, thereby affecting cervical alignment and/or making breathing stuffy for your recipients while lying prone, an ergonomic and ventilated headrest designed for floor-based massage is available on our online store.
3. Installation of the Sarga Attachments for Floor-Based Massage Tables or the Sarga Floor-Loops. Instructional video provided with purchase of this course.
4. A Sarga Strap.
5. One set of massage sheets per treatment (1 fitted, 1 top sheet & 1 headrest cover).
6. One hand towel & one small washcloth per treatment.
7. A footbath basin.
8. A sanitizing solution for your feet.
9. A foot file such as the Swedish Clover Foot File.
10. Non-slip, sanitizable slippers such as the Classic Slide by Crocs.
11. A high-viscosity, high-tack massage lubricant such as MYO.RUB.
12. Two yoga blocks or a small stool (3.5" to 8" height).
Equipment details for Sarga Table: Adaptations for Raised Massage Tables:
In order to safely use Sarga Bodywork techniques on raised massage tables, students are required to either complete the equipment safety training in this online course, or our in-person course, Sarga Table 1. In addition, students will need to configure their massage table with the appropriate equipment for Sarga Bodywork techniques on raised massage tables.
If you intend to enroll in this course after completing Sarga Floor 1, 2 & 3, you will need a different equipment configuration than what is required in our floor-based courses. There are two options for Sarga Bodywork's raised-table equipment:
Additional Suggested materials for Sarga Table: Adaptations for Raised Massage Tables:
1. A raised massage table (portable or stationary) that is 32" in width or more. Sarga Bodywork's signature massage table is a customized Earthlite Spirit Portable Massage Table.
2. A headrest and face cushion. Headrests that can adjust both vertically and angularly are best.
3. Installation of the hardware equipment for raised massage tables (one of the options listed above). Instructional video provided with purchase of this course.
4. A saddle style bar stool for seated work.